viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Not me today




I'm sick of complaints, grievances, complaints and grievances. My life is a routine, always with things you do not want to do, people you do not want to meet and smiles you do not want to paint. I got tired of so much farce, of writing an adventure story based on anything but not on real facts. I´m not supposed to be this way, I like people speaking, I want to hear people´s voices, It´s better that others release their consciences even at the expense of mine. I do not want to be heard, I´ll speak softly so that only to those who won´t be bothered my words will reach. I´ll tell things that happened so that only the wind can hear me, being him the only witness of my crimes. It´s enough with complaints, grievances, complaints and grievances and also with just talking about yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario