domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

Love.

For the last years I´ve made some crazy staff which has included a quite amount of lies, I´ve acted without thinking, without plans just jumping off and seeing what happens. I don´t say that my life is that remarkable, but I´ve been through some staff that I would definitely want to share with my children, in case I have them one day. Despite these interesting parenthesis in my life the truth is that I don´t feel like I´ve done much. I´m already an age where responsabilities and seriousness are included, that´s why I wouldn´t forgive myself for not trying some things, for stopping myself to live according to what strangers consider appropriate. Once upon a time a friend of mine asked me "when are you gonna start living?". That question has been going round and round in my head since then. Hope to find the answer soon.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario